Electrical Code Calculator – designed for Electricians.
The Electrical Calc Elite® is designed with electrical professionals in mind to solve the most common electrical calculations based on National Electric Codes.
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator
Compare with ELECTRICALC® PRO
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite® allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop
• Conduit Sizing
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Work directly in and convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Calculate wire sizes per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Integrated Voltage drop solutions: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per 2008 NEC® Table C1-C12, find sizing of all common conduits for any combination for #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also gives fill percentages, cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø with new expanded tables for 3ø induction (to 500 HP), synchronous (to 200 HP) and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculates Fuse and Breaker Sizes: Solves fuse and breaker sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Parallel Resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66 plus calc works directly in electrical terms.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values to solve for the third.
• Circular MILs wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.ElectricalCalcElite.com for more info along with link to the 50-page user manual to take full advantage of this powerful electric calculator.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator.